SINGLE SHEET MILITARY TENT XV
DOVE Tents are shelters consisting of military spec canvas attached to a frame of poles supported with ropes. DOVE Tents are used for military, mining and recreational camping applications. DOVE provides portable, quick, convenient and durable filed shelters.
- DOVE Tents are preferred by the military and mining operations for their relatively quick set up and take down times compared to more traditional shelters
- Mining camps often require the use of tents.
- Tents are often used in humanitarian emergencies such as war, earthquakes and fire. The primary choice of tents in humanitarian emergencies are canvas tents, because a cotton canvas ten allows functional breathability while serving the purpose of temporary shelter.
- DOVE Tents are easy to use and carry.
- DOVE Tent fabrics are especially strong, robust and weather resistant.
- DOVE tents are fabricated with waterproof canvas, ropes and stakes. This allows them to be easily setup and moved.
Product name DOVE SINGLE SHEET MILITARY TENT XV
Capacity 15 persons
Structure Pole standing tent
Dimensions (m) 7 L x 5 W x 1.6 wall height x 3.2 top height
Weight 168 kg ( 370 lbs)
Pole Middle 38 x 1.5mm galvanized pipe
Pole Middle 25 x 1.2mm galvanized pipe
Entries Two opposite doors providing good ventilation
Package Volume 0.82m3
Outer Tent/Cover polyester canvas, waterproof, PVC 300g/m2
Windows Flat outside and mosquito net inside