ARMY TENT X
DOVE Tents are shelters consisting of military spec canvas attached to a frame of poles supported with ropes. DOVE Tents are used for military, mining and recreational camping applications. DOVE provides portable, quick, convenient and durable filed shelters.
- DOVE Tents are preferred by the military and mining operations for their relatively quick set up and take down times compared to more traditional shelters
- Mining camps often require the use of tents.
- Tents are often used in humanitarian emergencies such as war, earthquakes and fire. The primary choice of tents in humanitarian emergencies are canvas tents, because a cotton canvas ten allows functional breathability while serving the purpose of temporary shelter.
- DOVE Tents are easy to use and carry.
- DOVE Tent fabrics are especially strong, robust and weather resistant.
- DOVE tents are fabricated with waterproof canvas, ropes and stakes. This allows them to be easily setup and moved.
Product name DOVE ARMY TENT X
Capacity 10 persons
Structure Frame tent
Dimensions 4.6m (L) x 4.4m (W) x 1.4m (wall height) x 2.6m (top height)
Weight 91 kg (200 lbs)
Pole Middle 38 x 1.2mm galvanized steel pipe
Pole Side 25 x 1.2mm galvanized steel pipe
Package Volume 0.5 m3
Cover polyester canvas fabric, waterproof, PVC 300g/m2
Windows Flat surface outside and mosquito net inside