ECONO LAB MINERAL ANALYZER (DXRF-4000)
DXRF-4000 integrates precious metal detection technology and experience. It is a uniquely cost effective product comprised of fully functional software and user-friendly interface. Analyzes elements Au, Cu, Ag, Zn and Ag down to 5 ppm with 0.05% accuracy. Its human oriented design grants you a simple and quick analysis. DXRF-4000 compact XRF analyzer is one of the most cost-effective solutions to provide precious metal analysis for jewelers, refiners & recyclers, banks, etc.
DXRF-4000 provides everything that mining operators and jewelry businesses need for testing for gold, silver, platinum and palladium content. It has been developed with easy to use software that provides a straight forward testing option for jewelers and scrap jewelry buyers. A single screen image provides information on the system, the spectrum, the measurement time, sample image and real time results. DOVE’s DXRF-4000 provides a color camera system for the easiest sample viewing and alignment. In only 10 seconds the operator can analyze the carat quality of a gold piece and soon followed by a complete analysis of precious metal content.
- Precious Metal analysis such as Au, Ag, Cu, etc. in the Jewelry Industry
- Mainly used in precious metal and ornament processing industries; banks, ornament sale and detection institutes.
- Plating Thickness analysis in the Electroplating Industry of Electronics and Jewelry.
- Works using the principle of X-ray fluorescence with a gas filled proportional counter as a detector.
- Large sample chamber.
- State of the art electronics for efficient and reliable operation.
- Specially designed for jewelry analysis such as Au, Ag, Zn, Cu and Ni.
- Measures all types of complex shapes and designs commonly found in jewelry.
- Double shield cover and outer cover has lead sheet that prevents X-ray from leaking.
- The shield cover of the DXRF-4000 has interlock with high voltage of X-tube. When the cover is open the X-ray tube is shut down automatically to prevent X-ray from leaking.
DXRF- 4000 ECONO LAB MINERAL ANALYZER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Measurement element range: Cu, Au, Ag, Ni, and Zn.
Measurement accuracy: 0.05% (>96%)
Ambient temperature: 15°C – 30°C (59°F – 86°F)
Ambient humidity: ≤70%
Test time: 60 – 200s
Dimensions: 620mm x 490mm x 590mm (24.41in x 19.29 in x 23.22 in)
Weight: 45 kg (90 lbs)
Power: AC 220V±5V (AC purified stabilized voltage power supply is suggested)
Minimum element size: 3mm
Technology: Proportional counter Energy resolution: 400eV
Includes: Single sample chamber Proportion chamber High resolution CCD camera Amplifier circuit High and low voltage power supplies X-ray tube