ATOMIC ABSORPTION SPECTROMETER
DAAS-F6 Single Beam Atomic Absorption Spectrometer is controlled and data processed by external computer and internal CPU chips. The DAAS-F6 can be used to measure the concentration of macro, micro and trace metal elements and half-metal elements in various kinds of substances.
Atomic absorption spectrometry is a technique exploiting the fact that atoms at ground state may absorb the radiation of characteristics wavelength. As is known the atoms are usually at ground state. For each element, the amount of energy required for an atom to transit from ground state to excited state is specific, and in general it is called characteristic wavelength. The atomic absorption spectrometry typically makes use of hollow cathode lamp as the light source to emit the characteristic wavelength of a particular element. When the light passes through the atomic vapor, it is absorbed by the vapor. The concentration of the element can then be determined through the calculation of the absorption rate.
DAAS-F6 provides with three reading methods Continuum, Retention and Peak Height for measuring absorbency, density and emission intensity.
- Metallurgy, steel and non-ferrous metals.
- Environmental analysis: air, water quality, soil and solid wastes.
- Petrochemical engineering, crude oil and related products, light industrial products.
- Food, biomedicine and health products.
- Building materials (glass, ceramic, paints, etc).
- Fully automated instrument, total automatic operation.
- C2H2 monitoring; flame measurement; all reflective aberration corrected.
- 8 elements lamps, time saved for changing lamps.
- 230nm grating blazed wavelength, multiplied sensitivity in the ultraviolet zone.
- USB interface allows you to operate the instrument conveniently and rapidly.
- 1800g/mm grating grooves, maximized resolution.
- Gas path safety measures.
- Run in Windows operating system, the powerful software enables automatic qualitative and quantitative analysis. Automatic report generation in Excel format allows you to operate the instrument and process the data easily.
|Optical System:||All reflective single beam CT optical path|
|Focal length of monochromator:||350 mm, oil/water proof air compressor|
|Blazed wavelength of gratings:||230 nm|
|Number of grating grooves:||1800g/ mm|
|Wavelength range:||190 nm – 900 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||±0.1 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||±0.1 nm|
|Spectrum bandwidth||01/0.2 nm/0.4 nm/ 0.7 nm/1.4 nm|
|Noise:||0.005 Abs (Static)/0.006 Abs (Dynamic)|
|Baseline drift:||0.003 Abs/0.5h; best performance|
|Background correction:||D2 lamp + self reversal|
|Number of the lamps||8|
|Number of preload lamps:||Software controlled, ≤ 8|
|Gas path safety measures:||Yes|
|Automation:||Lamp/slit/wavelength/gas path/ignition/burner/protection/ C2H2 monitoring|